Sunday 20 January 2013

My little gardner

Every alternate Monday I care for Deacon, while my daughter is at work, it is an early start to the day and is usually a long one.  Trying to find things to amuse a three year old all day is really stretching my old brain cells.   I needed to do some weeding and watering in the garden so I gave him the watering can, after he drowned me with the hose haa, haa, he thought it was very funny.  Then we picked some of the vegetables to bring inside, I was surprised to find three large cucumbers, these must grow really fast, I'm sure they were'nt there yesterday.  I have just put a pot of water on the stove to boil  for his favourite lunch, which of course is pasta.    He is currently playing make believe with the stick horse while I post this,  I think we might have to visit with his cousin after lunch to kill an hour or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment