Sunday 16 September 2012

Animals two by two

Look what arrived in the mail, I have been waiting seven weeks for this to be delivered.   My youngest grandson is named Noah, and so of course, he has to have an animal themed bedroom.   I have been looking for animal print fabrics to make him his first quilt but until recently hadn't seen anything that I liked,  until I found "Bungle Jungle" by Tim and Beck for Moda, this is it I thought.   I couldn't find it locally though, so had to purchase it online, something I don't like doing but this time I didn't want to miss out.   I have found a pattern on Moda Bake shop by Sew Crafty Jess called Jungle path baby quilt,  as soon as I finish the summer quilt I will be busy cutting these gorgeous animals into pieces for Noah's quilt.   I was hoping to have this ready for Noah's first birthday but because of the delay in getting the fabric I hope it will be ready for christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment