Monday 27 August 2012

View from my window

My bedroom is at the front of the house and across the street from my window there is parkland, so every morning when I wake up, I look out at trees and parkland instead of what could have been someones elses house.   This morning it was windy and  while I was  lying in my bed watching the branches and leaves blowing around I was day dreaming.  The council has told  the local residents  they have a six year plan to develop the area with garden beds, more trees and a bigger playground.  Some of the area will be set aside for tennis courts and maybe a football field and exercise course.  While I am looking forward to what this will bring to the now empty space I am also aware it will mean more traffic to this area. I'm hoping it will become a busy happy place.

No comments:

Post a Comment