Thursday 2 August 2012

I stood my ground

Today I went back to Target to claim the pillowcases that were offered as a replacement to the missing pillowcase from the quilt set I purchased on Tuesday.  I was told I would have to pay $7 for them, well I did'nt think this was fair and stated my case, the manager was called,  managers are very young these days, or am I getting very old.  Anyway back to the story, I stood my ground but she was just as determined and long story short I have paid $5 for the pillowcases that are the same colour as the ones I had already purchased. I have made the bed with the new linen and I will now be looking for a green decorator cushion to lift the soft look.  I also bought fabric for the drapes, Spotlight was having a sale 50% off the tagged price, so I'll be busy next week sewing drapes for the windows in this room, a few more little details and the room will be finished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment