Wednesday 1 August 2012

Crocheted blanket

With my craft room all clean and sorted, apart from the new table, I'm ready to finish a couple of quilts that have been sitting in the "waiting to be completed basket".  In the meantime while I've  been watching some of the Olympic games on the television I have been crocheting a blanket  my mum had started before she passed away.  Mum had only crocheted a ten inch square and looking through the wool that was left in her box I knew there wouldn't be enough to go much further,  I would have to purchase more if this was going to be a decent size.  Luckily I was able to find what I needed at my local craft store,  some balls of  Sirdar Snuggly called  "Kisses" in beautiful soft greens, blues and cream just perfect.  I was a little shocked at the $8 per 50gram balls cost but I'm sure this will beautiful when finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment