Friday 18 May 2012

A little knitted jacket

Noah in his new jacket
It is a wet day here today, just the sort of weather for sitting inside and doing something crafty.  I am almost finished the little jacket I started a couple of weeks ago for my youngest grandson, just knitting the hood and then I will be able to sew it together.  Next week I will be flying interstate to spend some time with my son and his family, so instead of posting the two little jumpers and beanie that I've knitted, I will be able to give them to Noah and see that they will fit.  I am looking forward to this trip, I don't see them often enough and the children are growing so quickly.  The eldest of my sons boys will start school next year,  it seems such a short time since my daughter-in-laws mum and I were waiting in the lounge of the hospital for news of his birth, we were both so excited to hear that it was a boy and to see this perfect little baby for the first time.

1 comment:

  1. We're looking forward to having you. I also can't believe how quick it's all gone. I do have to remind myself just how little he is though, he acts like he's 14 sometimes.

    ReplyDelete