Friday 6 April 2012

Sushi rolls

Today has been unseasonally warm and windy for Good Friday.  I have been busy preparing for Easter Sunday and making sushi rolls for my nephew David's 30th birthday celebrations at my sisters tomorrow.  David, his wife  and little boy Xavier live in Perth and have flown over to spend Easter with his family.  David had a birthday party in Perth with Simone's family and friends and is lucky enough to be able to do it all over again with his Melbourne family.  It's not every day you turn 30yrs. old  I wish I could again lol.  The sushi rolls are finished,  as is the table decoration,  next,  I'm going to make a fruit and orange loaf and cook the apples for the apple pie that I will make tomorrow night when I get back from my sisters.    I have'nt touched any stitching or knitting for a couple of days, too much else to do.  I do lie, when I have sat down I've been too tired to pick anything up. I think it will have to wait till after this weekend.   Have a happy and safe Easter Holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment