Tuesday 3 April 2012

A small project

Pattern by Christine Book, Homespun No.40(Vol7.8)
Last night I decided to put away the knitting, just for awhile.  I moved into this house three and a half years ago and became sick soon after, so nothing has been done to make this a home but the basics.  It seems my imagination went into hiding along with my energy, but, now I have it all back and am keen to get everything done. I have started to decorate my room, make it pretty, so while flicking through a couple of my quilting magazines I came across a small project I could do in a couple of days. I opened my fabric stash and found a beautiful Moda fabric designed by Robin Pandolph "Secret garden" it would be perfect.  I should add I have been a fan of Robyn Pandolph's fabrics for quite awhile, a friend and I went to see her at the Quilt show when she was in Melbourne a few years ago, and we both fell in love this lady from America.   Another of my favourite designers is Lynette Anderson, who used to own Patchwork Angel in Queensland, over the years I have sewn a lot of her patterns,  I love the muted colours and designs she is now producing, can't wait to see her latest fabric line when it arrives in the shops.   Oh, the usual hassle, the photo to go with this blog won't load, will try again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment